Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day
















I put this one up because one day they will be my height or taller for our Mother's Day picture and I want to remember them this little!
I come from a long line of women that adore their families and always put them first.
My Papa shared a story on Sunday of how his mother always told him and his brother that no, no, she WANTED to eat the back side of the chicken because it was her "favorite part" and she told the boys to go ahead and eat the breast and wings (all the good meat) and she'll have the back (hardly any meat).
He said he never realized what she was doing until he got older and realized.

It's motherhood 101, sacrificing. Sometimes I don't even realize that I'm sacrificing because I love those little souls so much. But it's such a wonderful life. To lay yours down to raise another's up and in the mean time, you are forever changed for the better.

Thank you for thinking of it all, Yahweh! If you weren't a Father, I couldn't be a mother, so thank you.

Happy Mother's Day! 
Momma's make the world go 'round...

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

So beautiful!! And you're an amazing mother raising up some amazing girls seeing your example. I Love you all so much and am SO proud of you!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day
















I put this one up because one day they will be my height or taller for our Mother's Day picture and I want to remember them this little!
I come from a long line of women that adore their families and always put them first.
My Papa shared a story on Sunday of how his mother always told him and his brother that no, no, she WANTED to eat the back side of the chicken because it was her "favorite part" and she told the boys to go ahead and eat the breast and wings (all the good meat) and she'll have the back (hardly any meat).
He said he never realized what she was doing until he got older and realized.

It's motherhood 101, sacrificing. Sometimes I don't even realize that I'm sacrificing because I love those little souls so much. But it's such a wonderful life. To lay yours down to raise another's up and in the mean time, you are forever changed for the better.

Thank you for thinking of it all, Yahweh! If you weren't a Father, I couldn't be a mother, so thank you.

Happy Mother's Day! 
Momma's make the world go 'round...

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

So beautiful!! And you're an amazing mother raising up some amazing girls seeing your example. I Love you all so much and am SO proud of you!